Wednesday, July 22, 2009

The Honda - Revisted

As promised, here are some pictures of the car:















































Now, for a little addition to the saga. As if karma hadn't screwed me thoroughly enough, I had another mishap last week. I was playing golf at Silverhorn in Edmond, and my round wasn't going well. I couldn't manage to get any control on any shot I took. We were teeing off on the 12th (I think..), which is a par 3 that runs along the edge of the course next to Hefner Road. I teed up with a 5 iron, and laid into one...shanked off to the right...and CRACK! What the hell was that? Sure enough, a car was driving by and my ball had smashed through the windshield. To make matters worse, I came to find out it was a young family in a Chrysler minivan with two small children in the back seat. Scared shitless. I told the guy I would pay for everything. I finished my round, losing no fewer than 10 more balls because my mind was totally off the game at that point. So what did the bill come to? $222. So let's do the math:

Sold the stolen car: $205

Less: Car dolly: $40

Car windshield: $222

Total : -$59

Anyone want to buy a CD single of Shawty get Loose?

1 comment: